Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Boys will be boys and little sweeties
Our little Brigham is turning into such a boy! These boyish things consist of climbing, falling, spitting, biting, hitting and throwing. Today he was getting a little out of control when he tripped and hit the edge of the chest at the end of our bed...this caused Brigham to turn into a non-stop grumpy, crying toddler!

After his little episode, he laid down for about 1/2 hour and then Daddy came home and he was all smiles for Daddy. We got to decorate the tree and Brigham jumped right in and assisted in hanging ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh he is getting SO BIG!! I can't believe how much he has grown! I love that he helped decorate the tree... so cute! We miss you guys a ton!!
Can I just say TANK! Holy smokes! He is getting so darn big!
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Loves!
He is so precious. We miss him and the spitting and throwing. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
Love,
Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment