I apologize in advance for there being no pictures posted this time. I am going to update everyone on Big Brigg!!
Brigham went to the doctor on the 18th for his four month checkup...yes, he is officially four months, yesterday!!
STATS
Head Circumference: 77% for age group
Height: 28.5 inches long=99% for age group
Weight: 18lbs. 3oz.= 97% for age group
I am wondering where this guy gets his stature from?? Most likely it would be from Kyle.
More info...
Brigham is now holding his head up steadily when on his tummy and laughs at about anything or anyone. He is also trying to assist in holding his bubba (bottle), and uses his hands to feel Dad and Mom's faces. When Mommy is holding him and someone else makes him smile, he turns his head into my shoulder. I am assuming this is him acting a little bashful! Kyle and I are having so much fun watching him learn and grow. We are so thankful to have him in our lives!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am so glad you guys gave us an update!! The only thing that would have made it better was some pics of baby Briggs!! I can't wait to see him! He is going to love aunt Shalise
Seriously, you can't post about your little cutie without pics!!! Just teasing you...but do post new pics of him...I would love to see them!!!
I am glad you finally updated! What a big boy you have! :)
Hello hello! Thanks for finding us! I so enjoying checking out your blog and beautiful blog as well! You guys are adorable and I love your little chunky babe!! Olive has about those same stats!! She's always been somewhere in the high 90%s in height and weight! Gotta love it! You look amazing and it's so good to hear from you! I'll add ya to my list!
p.s. This is Erin! I just realized I was signed in as my husband!:)
How fun! He is such a cutie and I love the name Brigham!
I can't wait to kiss those cheekers!!! 26 more days!
We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!
Love Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment