Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you like my new pink chair??

This is too cute!! I went to Babies'R'Us to pick out a "Bumbo" chair for Brigham. The pink sticker that said, "ACTUAL COLOR" was on a green background. Oops...oh, well we are enjoying the pink chair until we have time to go exchange it.Look at those cheeks! Brigham pretty much only takes naps if you hold him. This makes it hard to get things done around the house, but it is still nice to have a snuggle bug.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I love that he has a pink chair.

k.young said...

Sorry. I was totally signed in as my husband and I didn't know it.

Dae said...

What a little chunk....I mean a good eater! Love & miss you Brigaboo!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

First of all I LOVE the leaves in your header! SO PRETTY! Ooo, I just LOVE fall!

Second....THAT KID IS A CHUNK! :) Look at those cheekers! I can't wait to see him...someday! :)

Love you guys!

Oh and look at Brigs pretty Grandma! (Love you Anita!)

Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful boy. He is so darn cute and we love those cheeks. We can't wait to see him again...

Love you all,
Dad & Sondi

Gear Gang said...

Holy Cow, I miss him. He is so chubby. I love him to pieces.

The Allred's said...

HEY BEANIE! HE IS CUTE I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL SOON LOVE YOU!