Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everything Changes

FireStation Tours for the niece's and nephew'sLook at Kaitlin's face! She looks a little scared. Uncle Kyle took Sidney, Cole, Jake, Kaitlin, and Bridger on a tour of the firestation. The picture above is in the back of the ambulance, where Jake got to have his vitals signs taken.
Look at this amazing man! Ladies...hands off, he's mine!

Kyle is now an EMT-Intermediate. He passed his state exam on April 1st.

Fire school is now in session and getting more intense day to day, with lots of studying, practicing, and exercising. Pleasant Grove Fire is going to be hiring only a select few of EMT-Firefighters at the end of June. Kyle is applying for one of the positions, but the competition is really tough. I am so amazed at his determination and am proud of his success so far. Thanks to all the family and friends who encourage him.










Serene is now 26 weeks! Holy crap we are almost parents, we cant wait! Serene is freaking out about gaining 14 lbs, most women would kill to weigh 114 lbs. Its been a blast watching him grow. The due date is the end of July. I think he will be here the first of August, I guess we'll see! Of course she wouldn' smile because she thinks she's fat. She is beautiful!

3 comments:

Dae said...

Serene, you are SO beautiful! I want to rub your belly & love that little guy. Give him a little love poke for me!

Kyle we're so proud of you! I can't believe much you've accomplished in just a few years. Way to go!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY!! You figured it out! I am so darn glad! Now I can check in on you guys all the time! :)

Good job Kyle! Seriously, that stuff is so much harder than anyone thinks! When I was in school to get my EMT they always told me that we learn in weeks what nurses learn in years! It is pretty intense, but so rewarding! GOOD JOB!!

Serene...are those maternity pants?? :)
You are so darn cute! Don't you dare stress about your weight. You will gain what that boy needs, then it will be gone just as quickly as it came! Just enjoy pregnancy!

I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Serene, You are so beautifl... We can't believe it's almost time. We love you so much!!!

Dad & Sondi