Cute!! I am so excited about this blogging thing! I want a picture of your growing tummy now!! Wish I could see it myself, but your blog will have to do....Love you guys!!
Ok guys, We are ready for the whole string of belly pictures. We want to see this new baby while it's growing. We are going to love this if you keep up. :-)
Now, We would love to see some of your wedding pictures too, as our hard drive crashed and we lost them all. Post the ultrasound pictures as well! Love, Amber, Ken and the girls
Hey there little girl, I am so glad I could see those pictures. I was always so frustrated with the way we all grew up. That was one of the better days we all had. Looks like you guys are doing great and that is very good the see. If you want to call some time ask mom and dad for my #, you know I dont want to put it on the internet:) Oh its George.
Kyle and I were married 5 May 2007 in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple. We currently live in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Brigham Robert Hardy was born 23 July 2008 and Klein Rodger Hardy was born 16 March 2011. We are 4 of a kind and enjoy spending time as a family!
5 comments:
Cute!! I am so excited about this blogging thing! I want a picture of your growing tummy now!! Wish I could see it myself, but your blog will have to do....Love you guys!!
YEAH!!! THIS IS AWESOME!! I AM SO EXCITED. NOW I WILL GET TO SEE THAT BABY ALL THE TIME WHEN WE ARE GONE!
Ok guys, We are ready for the whole string of belly pictures. We want to see this new baby while it's growing. We are going to love this if you keep up. :-)
Love you both, Dad and Sondi
Now, We would love to see some of your wedding pictures too, as our hard drive crashed and we lost them all. Post the ultrasound pictures as well! Love, Amber, Ken and the girls
Hey there little girl, I am so glad I could see those pictures. I was always so frustrated with the way we all grew up. That was one of the better days we all had. Looks like you guys are doing great and that is very good the see. If you want to call some time ask mom and dad for my #, you know I dont want to put it on the internet:) Oh its George.
Post a Comment