Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happenings of the Hardy's

First off let me tell you about Halloween...this year was actually really fun! As you can see Klein was a little chicken and a very cute one at that. He enjoyed his first sucker and taste of donut. Klein is also half crawling/scooting...very cute! Brigham was supposed to be a ghost but didn't like the idea of something over his head for very long, so we threw a reversible cape on him and he chose the spiderman side. I love this picture (he was showing off for some girls that were just adoring him).

Kyle had to work Halloween but we got to go see him at the Trunk or Treat and hang out for a little while. We sure miss him when he works so much. This month he is going to be working his regular 48 hour shift every 4 days for PGFD and on top of that he picked up an additional 9 24 hour shifts between LP and PG. Call us crazy but we gotta buy a house!





Brigham wa so excited to carve pumpkins with Dad this year, even though he doesn't look very excited in this picture. I didn't get a picture of the finished product but let me tell you, my husband is really good with his hands...ha!





For Brighams' first school field trip we went to Hee Haw Farms. It was a little stinky but really entertaining for the kids. He really enjoyed the animals.




He wanted to climb right in with the pony, so I had to persuade him that it wasn't too safe.






It seems that every summer we have a pretty bad accident. If you remember the picture from last year, you will see that he never fails to get hurt. This is the result of him falling down the cement stairs outside our apartment. I didn't see it happen but I heard it! Instantly he had a goose egg and every day it got a little worse. This is the fourth day after the fall and I was concerned when he woke up and looked like this...


I called my boss who is a facial surgeon and asked if I should take him in? He told me not to worry it is normal for swelling and black eyes to appear a few days after. I felt better after that but it was weird when we would take him in public and we constantly heard, "Oooh, what happened?" That gets really old.





In other news, Brigham had officially learned to ride a bike! A couple days of practicing and he was a pro. Don't worry, we went and bought him a really great helmet.




4 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

Yea for a new post!! I LOVE Klein's chicken costume... SO adorable! Miss you guys!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh my! I didn't know he got black eyes like that! YIKES! That was totally crazy!

Did you get your hair cut? It looks like it in that pic. It looks way cute! Speaking of hair Brighams is getting long and I totally like the curls. What a cute little stinker!

We need to see more of you guys dang it!

Love ya!

Daelyn said...

I miss you guys & love it when you post! It helps me to not feel so far away :)

Travis+Amber Lowder said...

WOW that looks like it hurt. Trav said you two bought a house...where are the PICS???