Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hardy Party In Boulder

This year we were extremely daring and ventured to Boulder Mtn. with the boys. We had planned to stay for 4 nights but ended up only making it 3 days, 2 nights. It was fun and crazy at the same time. We fished...

Smiled...




Sunburned and eaten by bugs...












We went to the pools and Klein even took his first dip! Needless to say, he didn't care for the ice cold water but we had to get a picture of his SAD lil' face.










Kyle helped guide us girls up the pools and it was way fun. We were all a little scared but had a blast!!





































Brigham and Grandma Sondi were adventurous and explored the water. He was HOT STUFF strutting aroung with his sweet shades on.













Like I said before, the trip was fun but I am pretty sure I won't take a new baby on any campouts again! We can't wait until next year when both boys will be a little older. It was so fun to have Kyle's Dad and his wife Sondi there. We also loved that Lisa and Ryan were there too! Next year the rest of the family should definately clear your schedule and come along... cuz it is only gonna get better!!

















2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I'm SO glad you posted pictures! I thought about you guys all weekend. I am glad it was fun! We seriously need to make SURE we are there next year!

Love ya!

Daelyn said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to see you & especially can't wait to squeeze your little guys!