Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!!





This was the first year that Brigham actually participated in Halloween. I instructed him to say "Trick or Treat" and he just stood there. I think that he was just in awww how people were just handing him candy!

The weekend before Halloween we went to Jana's house and carved pumpkins with Sid, Cole and Rett. Kyle was the master pumkin carver for the night. Brigham was in love with his pumpkin and just loved to light a candle and put it in. He wanted me to take a picture of him biting the pumpkin. He is such a funny boy and we love him too death!!!

4 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

Way cute! I love that cow costume!

Hardy Party said...

So darn cute... :-)

Unknown said...

Brigham is so cute!!!! I love him as a cow:)

Becky and Brad said...

Hey Serene! I need your address to send you a baby announcement. My e-mail is ctrbecky@gmail.com. Thank you!! - Becky