Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Shiner and Cousins

Brigham finally has his first shiner and it is a GOOOOD ONE! Yesterday afternoon, he fell and hit the corner of the deck. When Kyle brought him in from outside, I thought that we would be going for stitches for sure...but it barely broke the skin! This is him the morning after it happened. This picture is right after it happened. He was so upset and just wanted to be held and loved. Needless to say, last night was a night of little sleep. I feel bad whenever I look at him and I can't imagine what people think when we are in public???
This is a picture that I forgot to post from a visist that we had in June. Dad, Jesse, Dara, Elisabeth and Claire came to visit for the half marathon that Dara and I ran together and it was a blast! It was really fun to see the cousins' interact. They loved it!!




10 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

OH MY GOSH He really did a good one on that poor eye! To be honest I can't believe it took this long to happen... he is a WiLd man just like his daddy!

Gear Gang said...

OUCH!!!!
poor thing. we missed you guys up the canyon, hopefully we can go again, soon!!!

Nathan and Rebekah said...

Nice! poor little man!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

So glad you didn't have to go in for stiches! This is only the first of many to come, I'm sure! My mom and I are coming out for just a short weekend on the 14th, so we'll get to see you soon!

Ernie and Anita Thornton said...

I'm glad I didn't see it until today. I had to harass Kyle about abusing my grandson! He just looks like he has a scratch by his eye today. What a cute little stink!
Grandma

Ernie and Anita Thornton said...

I'm glad I didn't see it until today. I had to harass Kyle about abusing my grandson! He just looks like he has a scratch by his eye today. What a cute little stink!
Grandma

Jana said...

Oh my Gosh! When are you guys gonna come over? I Miss you so much! Me my mom and you should all go get gliter toes one day. Love ya lots!

Sid :D

Hardy Party said...

so sad... I'm sure it really hurt him. We love you guys...

Sondi

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the kids!!!!!