Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gotta Love My Boys!!

I wanted to do a quick update on what has been going on in our lives. Kyle has started his new job at the Fire Department and no longer works at the hospital. It is complete bliss having him around more. Also, Grandpa Hardy (Kyle's Grandpa) passed away on May 17. He was an amazing man and will be missed dearly. We are so blessed to know that we will be with him again!
Kyle also ran the Timp Trail Marathon and did fantastic! He finished in 6 hrs and 27 min, which is a great time for a trail marathon. A couple of days later he called me from work and says, "I am running 20 miles tomorrow for a torch run with Chief Samderson". He amazes me!!

Ahhh...the little man! He has been getting so big and I love hearing him use the new words he learns. Brigham can now identify what a bug, bird, shoe, spoon, swing, slide, tractor, and helicoptor are. He is getting good at following instructions and throwing tantrums. Love this lil' man!

Kyle and I have decided that he is either going to be a pilot or a firefighter because he is just facinated by both.
I had to post this picture...look at those eyes! Brigham is starting to enjoy laying and snuggling with Kyle and I more often. Can't and won't complain!






3 comments:

Dae said...

I love those boys too! I can't believe how big Brigham is getting...and I only saw him a couple of months ago! Cute little stink!

Jess said...

Congrats to Kyle for his new job! We're so excited for you! Brigham looks so handsome!

Hardy Party said...

So cute... I'm glad he is snuggling more. I missed that. We love you all...

Sondi