
Kyle had a spring break and we took full advantage and headed through the woods, to Grandmother's house in Colorado. We went to the amazing Beau Jo's...this is colorado style pizza and I must say that it is the bestest!!! You first eat all but the crust and then smother the crust with honey and Mmmm!

I am so in LOVE with my little man and enjoyed that he actually sat on my lap and posed for some pictures. He is so fun and is now not a baby, but I have come to the realization that Brigham is growing into a boy.

We left to come home at about 5pm and stopped in Fruita, just outside Grand Junction for gas and I saw these little aviator glasses for Brigham. I handed them to him and when we were driving for about 20 minutes, I turned around and he was just chillin' wearing these glasses and looking out the window. Kyle and I both just started cracking up and couldn't resist getting a picture of our cute guy!

This was the sad part of our trip-saying goodbye! Us girls were taking pictures and my Dad decided that he needed to be part of it. I love him and oh, how I love my Mom too!

My little brother Nathanael and his wife Jessica (far right) just had their second little girl. Well, this picture is of some of us sisters at the little celebration for the birth of Alivia.

Brigham just loved laying next to cousin Claire and petting her head

This is a closeup of Jessica and new baby Alivia. She has so much hair and is such a good girl.
We loved visiting our family in Colorado and can't wait until Jesse and Dara and the girls come out in June to visit. Dara and I are going to run the Utah Valley Half Marathon together and it is going to ROCK!! Keep it up Dara!!
3 comments:
I'm sure that was a much needed break from work and school!
Ummm..... I'll be doing the half marathon too, didn't have much choice. So I'm sure I will ne coming in after you guys are already rested and refreshed!
Wow...Brigham is getting to be a big boy! Doesn't the time fly - one day they are so little and the next sooo big and can do it all themselves! Or at least they think...You are looking great! Oh, and that so does not look like your dad! I don't think that I have ever seen him with facial hair :)
Looks like so much fun.
I think we wear the same running shoe. I love them too!
You should come run sun crest with me one of these days. I ran it yesterday and it is a tough.
Post a Comment