Okay, so on facebook I am a "fan" of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and this youtube video link was on there. I watched it and loved it! The message is so simple and inspiring...hope you all love it as much as I did!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Serene! I don't know if you ever got my text last week, but we had the BBQ this last Saturday and I was bummed that I didn't get an official invite to you guys. We'll have to have you over another time. I love that you have Internet again, because I really enjoyed looking at your posts just now. Brigham is getting so big and cute and you and Kyle look good. It was cool to see Kyle in his firefighter get up and doing the challenges. We miss you guys and hope that all is going well!
Post a Comment