Monday, December 22, 2008

how nice it would be...to be in bora bora

as always the snow makes me do nothing but dream of being somewhere else...maybe some place like this?

these pictures have been posted so along with me, everyone can dream of the sand between your toes and the sun on your face.






i would lay on the floor all day watching the sea life below. "only if...keep dreaming serene, you're in utah with over a foot of snow."
well, can't wait for summer time!




5 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, I am with you on this one - entirely...I completely understand!!!

lizjen83 said...

Heck yes little girl! I miss all our old good times, looks like you are super happy and I am glad, you little boy is adorable. I know it's wierd but I go by liz now but those who knew me back in the day still go with Beth.

Hardy Party said...

Oh, me too... I have wanted to go to Tahiti for so long and stay in one of those over water bungalos. Wow what a treat that would be. I love the ocean and the peace of it. The sun on your skin, salt water to float in... dreamy!

Love you,
George and Sondi

The Allred's said...

beanie, i want to be there right ! love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

serene! when do you want to go? luv ya!