I miss you too baby Briggs!! I cant wait to hold you and give you lots of loves at Christmas!! I think I need you need to have a sleepover one night with Dev and me!!! We love you and miss you so much!!
Kyle and I were married 5 May 2007 in the Mt. Timpanogos LDS Temple. We currently live in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Brigham Robert Hardy was born 23 July 2008 and Klein Rodger Hardy was born 16 March 2011. We are 4 of a kind and enjoy spending time as a family!
5 comments:
I miss you too baby Briggs!! I cant wait to hold you and give you lots of loves at Christmas!! I think I need you need to have a sleepover one night with Dev and me!!! We love you and miss you so much!!
Miss you too little man! You're getting so big. I can't wait to see you again! Love you Brigaboo!!!
Look how stinking cute he is! He is getting SO big! I can't wait to get my hands on him and give him some LOVES!!
Thanks for posting pics you guys!
I can't believe how big he is! Can't wait to see him! Give him huges and kisses from Uncle Nathan Aunt Rebekah and Abby, Gwyn, Elijah, and Taylor!
WOW he is getting so so big. What a handsome little fella. We love you all so much...
give him kisses from Grandpa and Sondi
Post a Comment