Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brigham Robert Hardy
















Brigham was born at 9:16 PM on July 23, 2008.
He came into this world weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz.
and measuring 19.5 inches. He screamed almost all
of the first night, but now is a content little guy.


















First family photo...hey, we were tired!



















Daddy and Brigham catchin' some shut eye


















Brigham is very observant.
He follows Mom's and Dad's voices when we talk
and likes to look at everything!


















Too Cute!!

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, I LOVE that one of him looking at you Serene! So cute!

Kyle, you in your turn outs made me saw "Awwww". I am so happy you are doing what you love!

Dae said...

He is sooooooooo stinkin' sweet!!! I am coming to visit THIS MONTH.......really....I am! I'll be there on the 28th. Clear your weekend! I can not WAIT to snuggle that little man. I am so thrilled for you. What an awesome little family you've started! Love you & see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!!! Thank you for letting us be part of the start of his life. We love you both...

Dad and Sondi

Hardy Party said...

Ok, I should have said we love all three of you... :-) And then there were three... AAWWW

Love Dad and Sondi

The Allred's said...

Hey you three! love the blog, he is so cute! Dara and i are so happy for you both and we really miss you ! love you so much! Dara and Rachel